Wednesday, December 13, 2006

From Idiosyncrasy to Sensibility

Date - 12th December, 2006
Setting - My house
Time - 9:50 PM


Why the sudden urge to have pani puris? At 9:50 in the evening!?!

Am I loosing it or what?

It been like this the entire day. This craving to have wrong food at wrong hours.

In the morning when I woke up, I had this terrible urge to have biryani in breakfast. Well, the idea of having biryani I had to sacrifice, but could not resist the pani puris. So ordered them at 10 at night and now after having them, and really tasty ones, I am at peace

Now at 11:44 PM, I want to have Sprite. I have started loving it, thanks to a friend who simply cant do without it especially during his meals.

Yesterday I bought 2 bottles and finished it all. So now I am having to do with nimbu pani with lots of ice!

Slowly I am getting into my thinking mode. Yeah, I can think too! Funny yeah? But true i am afraid.

Thinking how I can get my life back on track. Hmn, Popz think and think hard...

Got it. I am gonna follow my heart.

I refuse to continue with something which takes the life out of me. I refuse to stick to it simply because I have no alternatives right now.

I know things will not materialize at one go. i will have to struggle. I will have to wake up in the morning and get that sinking feeling.

But I will fight and I will get what I want.

Patience, thanks for being a wonderful friend and my constant companion. I will need you now.

Time, I have a lot of respect for you. I know mine will come soon.

My friends, TS, Honeybunny, Vagabond, Nuttiez...I love you all and I know you guys are besides me.

And now I am sleepy. Time to hit the shack.

Have a sexy night. Adios till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home