Friday, January 05, 2007

WTF!

Recently in the news....skeletons of kids found in Noida. Sexually abused and then killed. Bloody maniacs, bastards, they should be stripped in public and shot. A gruesome death, that's what these perverts need!

What has the world come to? So much of filth, so much hatred, killing, a woman in Mumbai getting molested openly by perverts at the Gateway Of India, sigh, what has this world come to.

In the morning you get the newspaper and try reading it and it leaves you depressed for the entire day. You then switch on the news, the same depressing news about killings, murders, accidents, rapes, fucking bomb blasts.

Just hope this New Year brings an end to all this. Wishful thinking I know, but I just pray to God.

Yeah I said I will pray. That doesnt make me believe in you God. I have lost faith in you and you know why. But today when I look around me, the suffering, the distress faced by people, I let go my ego and pray, pray that you do something good for them atleast.

Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home